Membership Appreciation & Awards Dinner An evening of recognition of our dedicated MAHU Members and Local Chapter Leadership to benefit MAHU PAC and Leadership Development Tuesday, April 30, 2019, at The Prime
Membership Appreciation & Awards DinnerAn evening of recognition of our dedicated MAHU Members and Local Chapter Leadership to benefit MAHU PAC and Leadership Development Tuesday, April 30, 2019, at The Prime Rib at Maryland Live! Casino 4:30pm-6:00pm Cocktail Reception 6:00pm-9:00pm Awards Dinner Dinner Ticket: $100
- Includes buffet dinner, two drink tickets, and a raffle entry for a chance to win a share of $10,000*!
- 1st prize up to $5,000, 2nd prize up to $2,000 and 3rd, 4th & 5th prize up to $1,000 - do not need to be present to win. If you can't attend and would still like to support MAHU, you can purchase a raffle only ticket for $25. See below for more details.
- Bring a potential new NAHU Member and receive an arm's length of tickets for table raffles.
- Rooms at Live! Hotel are available the night of 4/30 for a discounted rate of $125! Call (443) 445-2929 or click HERE to reserve your room. Reference MAHU to apply the discounted rate.
Benefits ExpoA day of professional development and education, including an update our lobbying efforts in Annapolis and an update from NAHU leadership Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at the NEW Live! Hotel 8:00am-4:00pm
- Rusty Rice, NAHU President
- Bryson Popham, P.A. - Maryland Legislative Update
- David Mordo, Compliance Specialist, BenefitMall
- Patrick Hill, MetLife - Work Redefined A new Age of Benefits or Worksite Benefits
- Terry Chilcoat, BLUE Defense - SURVIVE an Active Shooting
- Kevin Curran, EBSME - An Advisor’s Approach to Life & Disability Consulting
April 30 (Tuesday) 4:30 pm - May 1 (Wednesday) 4:00 pm EST