Tentative Agenda (subject to change) Monday Morning begins with the annual NJAHU Golf Outing at Seaview Dolce. CE Courses begin on Monday at 9:30 a.m. with Ethics! Boxed lunch will be provided.
Tentative Agenda (subject to change) Monday
- Morning begins with the annual NJAHU Golf Outing at Seaview Dolce.
- CE Courses begin on Monday at 9:30 a.m. with Ethics! Boxed lunch will be provided. CE's continue until 3:30 pm.
- Enjoy the encore presentation of Legislation, Laughs and Libations in the afternoon.
- Evening NJAHU House of Delegates meeting.
- Evening Welcome Cocktail reception in the exhibit hall including a food, drinks and a preview of the latest in products, services and programs from leading suppliers. (NEW TIME: 5-7 p.m.)
- Morning begins with breakfast, state awards, chapter awards and Lou Mattei Award presentation.
- Sponsors will speak about their products and services during the general session.
- Keynote speaker - Inky Johnson!
- Exhibit Hall open from 11:30-2:30 (NOTE NEW TIME)**NO Classes during Exhibit Hall hours.**
- CE courses will follow the exhibit hall from 2:30-5: 30 pm.
- Sixth-Annual Wellness event! "Choose your path!" including a FREE event t-shirt! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your t-shirt size. After the first 40 people, registration will be $20.
- It's a Black and White Party! Dress in your favorite black and white chic and join us in the world famous Harrah's Pool for an exciting evening at the NJAHU Lounge. Be our VIP Guest for an evening of food, drinks, music and entertainment. NEW TIME: 8-11 p.m.
- Breakfast - 7:30-9:00 a.m.
- CE Courses - 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. (NEW - including a 1 credit Ethics CE)
may 6 (Monday) - 8 (Wednesday) EST